Finding the right used slot machine for your home game room can be an exciting time. When buying a slot machine online or in a game room store, don’t forget to buy from a legitamate seller. Here are a few tips.
Used casino slot machines from Las Vegas-style casinos can be an exciting and unique game room addition. However, searching through the thousands of slot machines out there can be cumbersome and time consuming.
First and foremost, when you are purchasing used slot machine or video poker machine, check to make sure that the company you are purchasing from has a Department of Justice license. This assures you that the company shipping you the machine is legitimate and the government knows they are selling used gambling devices.
Next, find out if the machine you are looking at is a true Vegas-style slot machine, Pachislo, or a knockoff. A few ways to tell are:
1) Does the machine take tokens Daftar Sbobet or real money? A Vegas style machine takes real money, a Pachislo does not.
2) Does it say IGT or AGT? Most reputable dealers will have the name of the manufacturer listed on their website with the name of the machine. If they don’t, ask. If they do, make sure the price is not too cheap. Too cheap could mean you’re looking at a knockoff.
3) Real used casino slot machines can range from $799 – $1099 for a base model. Pachislo machines are much less expensive and are made for casinos in Japan.
4) Knockoff machines, in most cases, will have a letter different from the original. For example: IGT is a real manufacturer and AGT is a knockoff.
5) Is the manufacturer of the slot machine or video poker machine still in business? If not, are parts easy to come by?
Most important, when searching for a used casino slot machine, find out if they offer a warranty. If there is a warranty, will the company you are purchasing from put it in writing? The most popular slot machines brands on the internet are IGT, Bally, Williams and Konami. Other slot machine brands are available — just make sure that you can get repair parts for these machines in case they are no longer in business.